Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Vista Print + Other Pinterest Crafts

I've been busy!!  I used Vista Print for the first time last summer, creating "We Missed You!" absent postcards.  This summer, I got even more excited...

Here are my most recent creations:

Complete for HW stamp ... I use this often with important reinforcement activities.

To-Do List... what teacher doesn't need this?  Or, I could put this in the Writing Center for the students to create their own lists!

 Name Tags... I plan to cut the "This is How I go Home" nametag in half for the first week of school.  This is so important! And the race cars, aren't they just spiffy?


Sight Word Rack Cards... A list of our sight words (in order of introduction) with game ideas on the back for parents and kids to do.  Credit for the activities goes to mrsalbanesesclass



Marshmallow Toes Small Banner... Thinking of putting this in the hallway or the back of my door!

Three Ways to Read Poster... Trying to implement Daily 5 in the classroom, I figured this would be a good reference poster.

Strolling through Target, I noticed the school supplies was out ... kid in a candy store!  I scooped up some composition notebooks and with a smile on my face, I got to work! A cute label and a ribbon bookmark to help the student keep track of the last page where we worked.


While at Target, I found these cute buckets (Dollar Spot) and mog podged a label for the pencil problem I continued having last year!  Problem solved... hopefully!


Very excited for all of the new 'toys' for the school year.  Opening that VistaPrint box is truly like Christmas! Still planning to do a few more things before I start hard and heavy working in my classroom. 

Thanks for visiting :)





2 comments:

  1. I like the sharpen please/ready to write labels! Did you make those? The marshmallows toes is adorable also! Glad I found your site! I'm excited to be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle!
    I got them from another blogger!
    Check her our here:
    http://peacelovelearning.blogspot.com/2011/08/getting-crafty.html

    Thank you so much for following me, I'm still trying to figure all of this out! :)

    ReplyDelete