Monday, July 9, 2012

Another Beginning

I made it to my classroom for the first time this summer!  Just for a few hours, I was able to arrange, rearrange, and arrange once more my classroom.  It feels like such a daunting task at this point in the school year... hours of work is ahead of me!!  Changing the arrangement of the room will give me a fresh perspective this year... I'm sure :)

I have an unending to-do list, but who doesn't???  To help with my list, I plan to head to the Media Center tomorrow.  Die-cuttin', laminatin', gluin' teachers flock to the center to prepare for next year!

I've also put in an order to VistaPrint!! There's free stuff & you only pay shipping!  Yes, it may take a while to get here, but I don't need it until August! perfect :)


My next project: work on sorting through SF Reading Street Readers!

-Lynsey

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for visiting my page:) welcome to the world of blogging!!! :)

    ~ Kimberlee ~

    Two Fulbright Hugs

    ReplyDelete